At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership overall we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
We are hiring a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager whose goal will be to drive the growth & efficiency of our global sales team. You'll own metric definitions & execution, key operating cadences around forecasting & QBRs, & annual territory planning & ongoing management of these processes. Collaboratively as a key business partner for the leadership team, you will define the optimal way for our sales teams to target prospects & win deals across the globe. A core part of this role will be to develop & scale the operational foundation & systems to drive the success of our teams, reporting directly to the Senior Director, Global Revenue Operations.
As a Sales Strategy & Operations Manager, you'll get to:
- Provide comprehensive sales operational support, including but not limited to territory management, headcount & capacity management, account & opportunity management, & rules of engagement decisions.
- Support our global forecasting cadence, while continuing to build & refine business models that improve the predictability of our business.
- Act as a business partner with sales leadership to solve sales process pain points & implement solutions that reduce friction & increase predictability.
- Provide ad hoc analysis on pipeline trends, account segmentation & sales activity to inform sales leadership decisions on how to scale & grow our sales org.
- Identify opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process/policies.
- Partner with sales leadership to analyze & refine our segmentation, organizational structure & go-to-market planning processes.
- Build & maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, & requirements
You'll be a good fit if you have:
- Strong quantitative skills & are highly data fluent - youre able to develop & communicate penetrating insights that inform how we organize & scale our sales org.
- Natural & independent problem solving capabilities - youre highly skilled at understanding & solving problems & are comfortable with ambiguous problems with no easy answer.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - youre able to effectively communicate insights, recommendations, & policies to sales leadership & sales reps.
- Experience in predictive modeling - youre able to understand, develop & refine business models that drive predictability & inform our decision making.
- Previous experience with Salesforce in a power user capacity.
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales operations role, preferably at technology companies with sales teams of 100+ people; or experience in similar growth or operations roles in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher; business, finance, economics, or engineering focus is a plus.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!