CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a Director, Incubating Verticals to lead our expansion into new industries & use cases to unlock growth for CLEAR. In this role, youll answer the question, whats next? by pinpointing opportunities for unprecedented growth outside CLEARs existing lines of business.
Youll be at the forefront of CLEARs expansion into new markets, leading the strategy, launch & expansion of CLEAR into new use cases & industries, from building strong, strategic partnerships to validating CLEARs value through first-to-market pilots.
Were looking for a forward-thinking, intellectually-curious self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible & cant wait to be at the forefront of whats next.
What You Will Do:
- Identify opportunities for CLEAR in net new industries that will be transformative for CLEARs growth trajectory
- Unlock new use cases for CLEAR by building strong partner pipelines in each prospective industry to validate CLEARs value prop & business case
- Test & assess market fit & opportunity for expansion through partner engagement, pilot launches, member adoption & more
- Deeply understand prospective partners strategic goals & needs, & map that back to CLEARs value proposition & capabilities stack to determine fit
- Keep a pulse on how CLEARs platform may evolve to meet the needs of various new industries, & cascade this information effectively internally throughout CLEAR, in particular to Product & Engineering as needed
Who You Are:
- 5-8 years professional experience in the consulting, a high-growth startup, or similar
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency whos excited to experience a start-up in hyper-growth
- Crave impact & have a track record of success at operationalizing new businesses & experiences
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment
- Strong ability to prioritize & balance strategy with execution
- Sense of humility & a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Maintain a member-focused approach in everything you do
- Willingness to travel as required (likely up to 50% of the time)