CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Director, Special Projects will report to & partner directly with the EVP, Growth & is responsible for helping drive business strategy, the broader growth vision, special projects & helping to maintain cross-functional & external relationships. This is the perfect role for someone who can focus on long term objectives while managing day to day tasks, much in the way of a chief of staff.
What You Will Do:
- Support the EVP, Growth to create shared context, drive clarity, prioritize & focus the larger Growth org on the most important work, driving operations & coordinating cross-functionally to help make us as successful as possible
- Own & facilitate the biggest & most strategic priorities & projects: unpack broad, cross-functional initiatives into specific work streams, help teams define the scope, deliverables, & schedules, & drive accountability & results across multiple teams & various stakeholders to success
- Support EVP to develop & refine key partnership agreements, structure deals, & diligence for potential business opportunities
- Attend critical meetings with EVP, draft/send preparation & action items/follow-up
- Assist in the preparation of updates for our Board, including quarterly board presentations & investor updates
- Attend non-critical meetings on behalf of EVP & report back synthesized key information & requests
Who You Are:
- 6+ years of relevant business experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization
- Experience in business development, strategy, & operations
- Consulting experience is a plus, as is experience as a chief of staff or similar role
- Strong data & analytical expertise, whether it pertains to financials, KPIs, or operations
- Proven ability to analyze & break apart complex business issues
- Proven ability to help drive large scale, complex projects end to end
- Outstanding communication skills with comfort presenting to executive leadership, both internally & externally; an ability to distill complexity into meaningful insights & a coherent story
- Excellent relationship management, interpersonal, influencing & negotiating skills, & ability to work in fast-moving organizations with rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrate a high amount of empathy, integrity, dependability, responsibility, & accountability, coupled with a deep sense of ownership & personal accountability