As a Marketing Science Analyst, your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to understand how data science fits in the big picture of a project. Of the five sub-disciplines of Marketing Science, youve got a basic understanding of least twotracking & measurement, data visualization, testing & evaluation, data integration, or statistical modelingbut you understand how others fit into a project. And youre looking to hone your craft in the areas youre unfamiliar with too. Youll gain key experience in Marketing Science sub-disciplines & project deliverables through close mentorship with your manager.
- Maintain a well-organized approach to a variety of project work.
- Manage time efficiently to ensure accurate delivery.
- Communicate properly between the Marketing Science team & other disciplines.
- Approach analysis process logically to demonstrate how data lead to conclusions.
- Drive collaboration within teams to provide support, share skills, & gain insight.
- A detail-oriented mindset with exceptional organization skills.
- Strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery.
- Top notch communication & collaboration skills.
- Detailed-oriented work style.
- Ability to efficiently communicate deliveries & delays of project with follow-ups as needed.
- Logical approach to your work, where others can easily follow your conclusions to your evidence.
- A drive to keep learning & offer your team support to grow & learn