iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $130 billion in global client assets invested in 1,036 funds, as of May 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; & a two-time winner of MMI/Barrons Solutions Provider award (see link below)
About the Role
iCapital Network is hiring for a Senior Vice President / Managing Director, Head of Enterprise RIA Coverage. The position reports to the Head of iCapital Solutions. The SVP/MD will be the senior market facing coverage individual for the firm to the largest & most sophisticated RIAs & will represent the entire suite of iCapital capabilities to this market.
- Develop & maintain relationships with the largest & most sophisticated RIA firms in the market, gaining a deep understanding of their dynamic structure & needs
- Expand relationships with existing clients to provide more impactful solutions & expand their use of the iCapital platform
- Provide clients with a clear understanding of iCapitals technology solutions, with additional ability to describe iCapitals full education & investment suite in detail
- Work with our partners to understand pain points & how best to deliver the proper services to their clients
- Build excellent working relationships across multiple lines of business & corporate functions in collaboration with product onboarding
- Serve as the main point of contact for the client, oversee all aspects of the sales, implementation, on-boarding & day-day servicing of the client, liasing as key point of contact with the relevant iCapital groups
- 12+ years of experience working in either/all wealth management, enterprise technology, & alternative investments, with a strong preference for candidates with a deep understanding of & existing relationships within the overall RIA marketplace
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, & to cross collaborate with relevant groups within the firm
- Demonstrated ability cover & manage complex clients, preference for enterprise technology sales experience
- Deep understanding of a variety of investment strategies including private equity, hedge funds, real estate, private credit, & structured investments
- Strong presentation & public speak skills; comfortable presenting to large groups of senior executives
- Willingness to travel significantly to visit existing & prospective partner firms
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.