Sales Development Representative - BRAZIL
at Tanium (View all jobs)
In the role as an Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will communicate with prospective clients who have an addressable opportunity range that is typically 1,000 to 25,000 endpoints. You will facilitate discussions with I.T. security & operations executives about visibility & control of their endpoint infrastructure & how Tanium can help. A Tanium Enterprise SDR will be instrumental to help set up compelling next steps for the Tanium field sales team that will lead to high quality meetings, valuable sales opportunities, & pipeline.
What youll do:
- Use state-of-the-art sales methodology training to engage in one-on-one interaction with prospect customers converting them to quality sales opportunities
- Use class leading tools, like SalesLoft, Marketo, SFDC, DiscoverOrg amongst others
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns
- Be instrumental in the development of the Marketing Development Representatives (MDRs) you work alongside, helping to build their roles to better support you
- Ensure you are closely aligned with field counterparts to build key prospect relationships & identify business opportunities within the targeted accounts
- Build & maintain extensive knowledge of how Tanium solves visibility, control & business resilience management issues
- Attend field sales meetings (remotely) to learn more about sales discovery qualification
- Maintain extremely accurate forecasting, & deliver high results against weekly, monthly & quarterly targets
- Begin a systematic career path journey where you will learn, grow & take on new challenges
- Learn a disciplined, programmatic approach to campaign-based pipeline generation & marketing sales-ready lead qualification.
- Collaborate with sales, marketing & channel teams on proven account-based sales methods
- Regularly collaborate with Sales Manager, Sales Enablement, & Sales Operations to collaborate on effective strategies to book quality meetings
- Use phone, email & social media; prospect at C-level, VP, & Director Levels within the enterprise account space
- Work & qualify inbound inquiries where applicable
Were looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Written & verbal fluency in Portuguese A MUST HAVE
- 1+ years in IT sales is preferred, or similar selling experience.
- Ambitious with a strong drive to succeed in sales
- Coachable, hardworking & able to learn quickly
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, both written & verbal
- Salesforce.com CRM experience preferred
- Experience working with Brazil a must.
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.