As the Field Training Specialist for Factor_, you will be responsible for developing & executing onboarding & recurring training programs for all new & existing kitchen & fulfillment staff across our three operations facilities. You have the autonomy to identify training gaps & develop a plan of execution to ensure all employees are operating at their full potential.
- Facilitate group & individual instruction & training covering a range of technical, operational, and/or management areas
- Partner with department leaders to identify & prioritize technical & skills gaps, work with subject matter expert to learn the gold standard process/behavior
- Develop training curricula and/or recommend or utilize vendor programs that meet instructional goals & objectives
- Formulate training outlines & determine instructional methods that fit specified training needs & effective delivery such as individualized training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, meetings, & workshops
- Select or develop training aids including training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials, & reference works
- Perform administrative functions necessary to document training programs & track employee training & progress
- Manage technical training events including arrangement of equipment procurement, room reservation, & facilities requests.
- Evaluate effectiveness of training programs for incorporation of taught skills & techniques into employee work behavior & revise accordingly
- Communicate & work with managers & supervisors to coordinate & schedule training
- Stay abreast of the new trends & tools in employee development
You are able to...
- Design, develop, implement, & evaluate training plans, curricula, & methodology
- Communicate effectively both written & verbal, & to listen, question, interpret, & clarify
- Present complex information & respond to questions from a variety of audiences
- Solve practical problems & detect or identify training problems
- Remain organized & produce accurate, detailed, & high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage time efficiently & perform crucial tasks in a timely fashion
- Work flexible schedule including nights & weekends
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors degree & 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in technical training in a regulated environment
- Proficiency with computer hardware & software
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite & Google Suite
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish