Contentsquare is a dynamic SaaS technology startup based in New York City, seeing explosive growth following $122million of funding. Recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative ecommerce technologies in the world, & Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups, Contentsquare is a Digital Experience Analytics Platform helping brands to create better experiences online.
We work with 600+ clients globally including Unilever, L'Occitane, GoPro, Hertz, Avon & Club Med to empower their teams with behavioral insight.
About the position:
Do you enjoy recruiting the right people for growing startups & creating a stellar candidate experience? Do you thrive in a high-growth environment where you can be creative to solve challenges? Join our global Talent Acquisition team in the US to support building internal processes & initiatives while partnering with key business leaders to scale our US team!
Own recruiting processes:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process, becoming a trusted advisor to business leaders & prospective employees
- Source candidates from direct targeting (ie: through LinkedIn Recruiter), social networking, & employee referrals
- Research & implement the best way/tools to identify & attract candidates
- Attend events, job fairs & meet-ups to increase employer brand awareness + generate additional leads
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers:
- Offer insight, best practices & interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role & the requirements of each interview process
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand hiring plans, establish priorities, & build recruiting strategies
Support initiatives in building a world class Talent Acquisition function:
- Collaborate within the global Talent Acquisition & HR team in building world class processes & initiatives such as candidate experience & employer brand
- Provide impressive candidate experience through timely communication & feedback, interviewer preparation, & an effective interview frame
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity within existing ATS, Lever, & other tools
- Experience recruiting for high-growth companies, ideally in the enterprise software industry
- Experience recruiting across the Sales function is mandatory Customer Success, Operations, Partnerships, Marketing
- Thrived in producing high volume recruiting results in a fast-paced, demanding environment & providing excellent candidate experiences
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of creative methods & sources
- Expertly communicated with all levels of an organization from interns to CEO, displaying maturity & a positive attitude
- A Bachelor's degree