Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to achieve better outcomes during one of lifes most important events: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You have a background in product management & have experience shipping technology in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working cross functionally & communicating with key stakeholders. You have experience designing simple & intuitive user interfaces. You have impressive written & oral communication skills. You have the ability to distill complex operational processes & business strategy into well-formulated technical & design requirements. You enjoy working in a warm, growing environment & value being part of an energetic, fun & creative team.
What Youll Do Here
- Build products that make the real estate closing experience easier, faster & more delightful
- Make magic out of a complex & antiquated industry through intense focus on simplification
- Build deep institutional knowledge of the real estate purchase process
- Partner with cross functional teams like Design, Engineering, Sales, Operations, etc. to set product vision & strategy
- Bring your solutions to life through ownership of the full product lifecycle: problem identification, solution design, spec, implementation & testing
- Manage competing priorities with consistency & transparency
- Youve worked for 3+ years in a product management capacity at a technology-driven company
- Youre an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic & leads with a user-centered approach
- Youre committed to collaboration & are able to work well with other business units to build iterative solutions that continuously deliver value
- You have a proven track record of entering a new domain & building expertise quickly
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty & are equally comfortable balancing tactical & strategic investments
- You are comfortable in an ever-changing environment & have a passion for successfully navigating ambiguous problem areas
- You have exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Bonus: You have past experience building products in operationally complex industries
- Bonus: You have past experience at a Real Estate Technology company