iCapital Networks mission is to power the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed the way alternative investments are bought & sold through the development of tech-based solutions for advisors, their high-net-worth client base, asset managers & banks. Our flagship platform offers advisors & their clients access to a curated menu of private equity & hedge funds at lower minimums with a full suite of due diligence & administrative support in a secure digital environment. Asset managers & banks leverage iCapital Networks tech-enabled services to streamline & scale their private investments operational infrastructure. iCapital was recognized in the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50 which highlights the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology. As of December 31, 2019, iCapital Network services more than $46.6 billion in invested capital across more than 100,000 underlying accounts. Visit www.icapitalnetwork.com for more information.
The founders & executive management team are highly accomplished industry executives who have raised billions of dollars, with proven track records in investing, building companies & managing rapid growth. The Company is well-capitalized, backed by its founders & a prominent group of strategic partners.
Our culture is highly entrepreneurial, requiring high energy & commitment, & focused on building a best-in-class Company that is highly scalable. See the Company website at http://www.icapitalnetwork.com for more information & bios of our entire team. iCapital has a collaborative culture emphasizing teamwork & is committed to being a great place to work & build a career.
The Corporate Technology Lead reports to the Chief Technology Officer & oversee the network, desktop, & IP telephony environment at iCapital Network. This includes both hands-on work & the direct management of support engineers.
- Manage the Corporate Technology team, which currently supports a fleet of ~300 employee endpoints (laptops), a hosted IP Phone System, & the internal corporate network.
- Ensure that the employees workplace digital experience is modern & delightful
- Oversee the implementation & operation of third party operational & productivity tools (Office 365, Salesforce, HRIS, etc.)
- Develop an overall strategy for user productivity tools. Collaborate with Technology Operations / Infrastructure & Information Security teams to deliver secure, well-engineered solutions
- Focus on the end-to-end user experience
- Identify industry trends & best practices that should be brought into the workplace
- Ability to travel to NYC, Princeton, NJ & Greenwich offices when needed.
- Oversee corporate networking functions, including working with carriers, configuring devices, & monitoring key metrics.
- Manage iCapital BYOD mobile device environment, including MDM enrollment / provisioning.
- Support A/V systems installed in conference rooms & common areas.
- 10 plus years of supervisory & technical experience required managing enterprise level end user computing environments
- 2 plus years managing a fully cloud-based, Office365 led, corporate computing environment.
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to drive results, lead multi-disciplinary teams, influence others, & foster collaboration
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & ability to communicate effectively with both senior business users & cross-functional teams to deliver effective solutions
- Results-oriented & business-savvy professional with a strong end-user technology background
- Strong process orientation, project management experience, problem solving ability & strategic mindset
- Analytical, detail- & service-oriented
- General familiarity with information security best practices.
- Any experience managing Salesforce installations
- Any experience managing HRIS systems
- Any experience with AirWatch MDM
- Cisco or other networking certifications
- Any familiarity with Amazon Web Services