At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we take a holistic approach to improving every digital touchpoint along the patient journey with the leading all-in-one practice growth solution.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation & customer success. Our culture of continuous innovation allows employees to thrive personally & professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach & around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The SDR Onboarding Manager will be responsible for facilitating a 30-day robust sales training program for the newly hired internal sales team members. This will include delivering both classroom & on-demand training courses for new hire classes up to 10 reps. They will also be adjusting, creating & adding new training content to the current program to ultimately create a more robust sales training academy. The Onboarding Managerwill work with Sales & Enablement Leadership to determine sales training priorities to ensure the highest business impact. This includes training facilitation, partnering with subject matter experts, building new content for sales skills areas & communicating expectations before & during the class to help ensure learner retention.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, sales enablement & coaching/training. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational & interpersonal skills as well as a proven track record in sales, enablement, & sales onboarding training.Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills & broad execution capabilities will be required. This creative, self-starting candidate should have top-notch customer-facing skills & the ability to work well with & gain the respect of the sales team members.
Skills You'll Bring:
- 2-3 years of sales experience in a technology company, SaaS experience required, selling into a SMB/Health organization is highly desirable
- Outbound / Prospecting Sales or Sales (Business) Development experiencewe are looking for a master at engaging interest from new business & finding / procuring opportunities.
- Proficient in delivering sales productivity tools & CRM training (i.e., Salesforce, CPQ)
- Passionate about sales onboarding enablement
- High energy level & a can do attitude
- Ability to deliver & facilitate training for large & small groups across a diverse audience base
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to partner with cross-functional departments
- Effective time manager, capable of developing the strategy & delivering/executing on the tactics on multiple projects, on time & on budget
- Experience with sales readiness & gamification systems, Learning Management Systems & Sales Enablement Systems
- Experience with reporting & analytics
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
Why you're important to us:
We believe that how you start something is how you finish, & the initial training any sales person goes through sets them up for the rest of their career. You will be responsible for helping us set all of our new hires up for not just short term but long term success.
You will be an integral part of making sure that the PatientPop sales team becomes of the best trained, coached & supported teams in the country. Creating a lasting legacy of lives impacted by your coaching.
In 90 days you will:
- Build relationships & spend time to gain a solid understanding of our business, our solution & the way we work
- Meet with Sales, Enablement & Customer Success stakeholders, SMEs to begin intake for design
- Identify, prioritize & create 90 plan with areas of focus
- In partnership with Sales Enablement - initiate training to support highest priority deliverables
- Deliver Sales enablement training to new & existing Sales teammates
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive.Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant & helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, & retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.