ABOUT THE ROLE
The Recruiting Operation Team's mission is to reduce friction in the hiring process by supporting the global recruiting organization by developing processes & reporting that we standardize & communicate to the larger hiring teams. We help Peloton measure & learn from our recruiting data, while pushing processes that help us scale intentionally & thoughtfully.
We are currently looking for our first program manager to help drive strategic, scalable programs for our recruiting teams that hire for a variety of functions in various locations around the globe. In this role, you will prioritize, create, & maintain multiple complex program plans, while also analyzing the success of each program. Successful candidates will have excellent organizational, communication, & analytical, skills. They will have experience with program management, & driving large scale, global projects that make a lasting impact on internal stakeholders & candidates. This is an exciting opportunity to have an immediate impact on one of the fastest growing technology organizations that is changing at-home fitness.
- Ensure our team's structure hiring process marries well with Workforce Planning & Onboarding processes
- Identify the right resources & stakeholders needed to execute the timely completion of projects
- Work with stakeholders at all levels to drive change management in our attraction, interviewing, & hiring processes
- Assess the current efficiency, productivity, & risk of our current recruiting efforts
- carefully consider & balance the needs of each location, & department, while still creating standardization across the company
- Measure the cost benefit of 3rd party vendors & tools that integrate with our talent efforts
- Support the creation & execution of quarterly business reviews to capture current performance by using KPI's & SLA's.
- Build clear & concise training & support tools for users across the entire business
- Manage cadenced & periodic updates to process documentation such as process steps, workflows, or system access
- 2 or more years of experience running collaborative & cross functional programs across a large organization
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience planning, executing, measuring & continually improving processes that deliver reliable results.
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Have experience working with or partnering with People or Talent Teams
- Have worked at a fast growing tech company
- Have strong working experience optimizing & organizing program management tools like Jira & Monday.com
- Have experience designing organization wide strategies & leading operational strategic initiative
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.