Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 alumni & counting.
In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
The B2B Event Marketing Producer will be an integral member of the B2B Marketing team. You'll lead our client development strategy by capturing & creating value through high-impact events, both hosted & sponsored. Youll also be responsible for creating meaningful partnership opportunities with noteworthy organizations who serve similar clients to our own. These events & partnerships will successfully drive leads to the sales team & build brand awareness of our business among leaders in the workforce transformation space.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan & execute global B2B event marketing strategy (GA hosted + sponsored events), collaborating with the Director of B2B Marketing, to ensure consistency with the B2B marketing plan.
- Own event production - including format, content, staffing, & promotion.
- Identify new event opportunities in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Create a global B2B events calendar, so the team knows the upcoming event cadence.
- Work closely with the local marketing teams, communications team, product team & sales team to define event/program goals & logistics.
- Manage participation in key conferences, speaking engagements & sponsored events
- Build out best practices for pre-event & post event follow up to maximize exposure & qualified conversations from events
- Manage event partner selection, including negotiating rates to obtain best value.
- Oversee individual event budgets, including measurement & reporting
- Evaluate effectiveness of events through feedback surveys, lead tracking, & ROI reporting
- Cultivate & maintain new external relationships with key partners
- 2+ of B2B event marketing and/or partnerships
- Experience leading & managing programs, vendors, & internal resources
- Self-starter with ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude & willingness to roll-up your sleeves & get things done
- Passionate about driving value & community through event marketing
- Cultivates Innovation
- Written Communications
- Organizational Savvy
- Drives Results