Reach New Heights
As the leading cloud solutions provider, were on a mission to elevate technology & people so you can reach new heights.
Yes, you. Empowering people to keep growing, learning & succeeding is what we do for our customers & colleagues alike.
As a Cloudreacher youll belong to a diverse & dynamic growing global community, play an integral role in shaping an industry at the forefront of technological transformation, & receive constant opportunities to progress in your career.
We passionately believe that innovation is something thats lived & breathed. Our culture isnt a nice-to-have but key to who we are & what we can deliver. When we look ahead, we see a bright future.
You too? Lets talk.
How will you spend your time at Cloudreach?
The Senior Account Manager is accountable for meeting / exceeding customer acquisition targets of Enterprise accounts, as well as being the main face & ambassador of Cloudreach vis a vis our partners & strategic customers. They drive growth by targeting new logo large Enterprise accounts where the objective is first & foremost to identify & create a beachhead engagement with a Customer by signing a Framework Agreement & then using Cloudreachs full suite of services & capabilities to grow & expand our reach within a Customer account to create a long term strategic & prosperous relationship
What do we look for?
- [Market Knowledge] has extensive knowledge of the public cloud market, particularly in relation to infrastructure, applications, operations & shared services. Understands how software, automation, managed services & consulting related to driving outcomes. Has a deep understanding of the market drivers & can form opinions on the major vendors & their offerings. Likely reads analyst reports & can relate their content to conversations with customers.
- [Customer Knowledge] has extensive experience in selling to large enterprises (B2B). Can demonstrate a clear understanding of various org structures within enterprise IT shops. Can usually tailor their approach based on company size, market dominance, or org structure. Can articulate the roles that exist within the customer org & map out the political, financial & technical power positions, but may not always be able to access them. Focuses on what outcomes are best for the customer that also are good for the company & the employees. Most likely to sell the customer a solution that fits their needs rather than just pitch products.
- [Sales Theory Knowledge] has formed an individual sales methodology that works for them, but may not be able to fit them into the company process. Can clearly articulate why they achieve results, & can trace some of it back to key elements of the sales process. Understands basic elements of sales management & is aligned with the goals of the organization.
Key Responsibilities & Skills
- Sales Quota
- Acquisition Targets
- Personal Development
- Partner Relationships
- Communication (Written, Oral, Active Listening & Storytelling)
- effectively communicates across multiple topics up to the CTO level
- practices active listening, & uses it to improve communication
- does not need to rely on existing content to be able to weave in relevant stories
- leverages network to expand across account & open new conversations
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- refers to a process that they have learned for problem identification, prioritization & actions - likely does not apply it always
- demonstrates solid decision making skills, including taking action with enough data & monitoring impacts to adjust quickly
- able (but sometimes struggles) to make decisions on limited amounts of data
- balances risk\reward in the choices they make - understands potential impacts
- understands the concept of "fast fail", may not execute quickly enough or have enough metrics to adequately measure
- switches between putting their peers first & customer second in the decisions
- Organized \ Prepared \ Quality Forecasting
- maintains a calendar & keeps salesforce accurate - close to daily
- knows how accurate their forecast has been historically, & generally knows why
- delivers against forecasts & other commitments
- routinely holds pre\post briefings, usually following a similar format
- maintains proficiency in training (sales, product, tech, etc) consistent with requirements
- Sales Fundamentals (Networking, Qualification, Deal Progression \ Negotiating \ Buying Process)
- large network, able to build connections quickly & get introductions using connections
- good at qualification, spends more time than most on qualification, knows how to ask open-ended questions
- maps out each "next step" to move the deal through the stages at a rate that is above the customers natural rate
- strong negotiator with the ability to frame "win-win" scenarios
- able partner with procurement to change the velocity at which the deal closes
What youll get:
Becoming a Cloudreacher gives you much more than a job title. We reward your skills & expertise by delivering value back, through the Cloudy Deal:
- Compensation & Wellbeing:We base your total compensation on the skills, knowledge & behaviors you bring to Cloudreach & aspire to provide flexible benefits, enabling you to achieve a work-life balance that helps you thrive.
- High Impact:We want you to make a personal impact: delivering results that help grow the business & make a difference to our customers, your colleagues & your community. Job satisfaction at its best.
- Career Development:You'll find constant opportunities to take on new roles & grow with Cloudreach, as well as training, coaching, & continuous feedback to boost your expertise & give you career-enhancing skills.
- Culture & Engagement:We have a dynamic & inclusive working environment built for collaboration, flexibility, openness & fun, with managers who listen, engage & empower your actions.
- Recharging your batteries:When you need time to recharge, our uncapped holiday allowance will do the trick.
- Feeding your mind:Expand your mind through our excellent learning platforms & become a fully-fledged Cloudreacher before you know it.
- Taking care of your body:We help take care of your body through our health & wellness programmes, & sustain you throughout the day with snacks & drinks from our well-stocked kitchens.
- Lifting your spirit:Our dynamic workspaces are designed to accommodate individual working styles, complete with pool tables & beanbags for more playful moments.
- Giving you flexibility:Youll feel immediately plugged in with a brand new Macbook & smartphone for the office & beyond, helping you work where & how you want.
- Connecting you: Our regular Cloudy Lunches bring everyone together to bond over a plate or two of free food.