Senior Consultant, Solution Design
Denver, NYC, SF, or United States (Remote)
Guilds mission is to unlock opportunity for Americas workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Solution Designs team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education & upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce.
Come join us as a Senior Consultant on the Solution Design team. In this role, youll work on consultative projects to design education solutions for new & existing employer partners. Youll collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guilds product & services. You will also have opportunities to help build our teams operations & culture as we learn & grow together.
This may be a remote role, which can sit in any of the following 25 states, with preference for Denver, NYC, or SF: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, TN, TX, SC, VA, WA, & WI. Please only apply if you are able to live & work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations & specifics subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
As a Senior Consultant on the Solution Design team, you will:
- Partner with Sales to generate new business & grow revenue, bringing expertise on the Guild solution & expert knowledge on education, learning & future of work into every phase of the sales cycle
- Work cross-functionally with Guilds Product, Ops, Client Services & others to provide visibility & feedback into new partner goals so they can successfully implement the right solutions
- Drive research, analyses, & executive-ready materials that deliver actionable recommendations for employers
- Lead projects to design tailored solutions that meet employers strategic talent needs while driving opportunity for their workforce
- Own internal initiatives to build the teams operations & culture
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to learn quickly & deeply about complex challenges, & the ability to think critically & creatively to develop solutions
- Strong complex analytical skills (qualitative & quantitative)
- Excellent written & oral presentation skills (including with senior external audiences)
- Compelling visual storytelling in slides or memos
- High attention to detail, balanced with an orientation toward results & outcomes
- Self-directed ownership of work, including structuring analysis, scoping workstreams, & managing deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects & continuously reprioritize
- The ability to build relationships & collaborate closely across teams & stakeholders with diverse perspectives
- A passion for education & employers role in driving economic mobility
- Strong aptitude working with slide presentations & spreadsheets in G Suite or Microsoft Office
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities & education institutions. Guilds proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit & our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation - & with a valuation of $3.8 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, & the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman & former CEO of American Express, Emerson, LeadEdge Capital, & Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, & transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $105,000-127,500, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna & Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- We provide 3 weeks of vacation in the first year & an open vacation policy after year 1 to help recharge
- We provide 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal & or recover
- We provide family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term & long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, & fertility care benefits.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free & low cost mental health resources & support services
- We offer education benefits & tuition assistance to help your future development & growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees & guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. We will be using both Clears Digital Vaccine Card & state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.