As a Team Assistant, you will provide support to an agent team lead at Compass, to ensure the team can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the lead & the team, you resolve operational & administrative issues before they arise. You represent the team, serving as a great first impression & the initial point of contact. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails & calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, & more.
This position will not be a member of the Compass Employee Team.In this role you will be employed directly by an Agent Team that hangs their real estate license with Compass.
The Agent Team Assistant Will:
- Build efficiency & effective responsiveness into existing operations, & help define new operational strategies
- Work closely & effectively with the team lead to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments & responsibilities & follow up as necessary
- Manage external requests & retrieve messages on behalf of the team lead, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Coordinate calendars & schedule relevant meetings & travel arrangements
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative support
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written & oral communication
- Experience supporting C level executives is preferred
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant & professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
- Real estate license is not required, but is a plus
This role will not be employed by Compass. Any compensation will be paid by the Agent Team.