You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin & supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet & health goals. Delivered with touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 & is based in New York City. (And were excited to meet you.)
What you'll do:
As the Maintenance Technician, you will ensure the overall success & productivity of our Fulfillment Center machines.
- This position is responsible for the maintenance & repair of all production machinery, utility machinery, facility maintenance & maintenance record keeping related to manufacturing & production.
- This is a first shift or swing shift position.
- The individual must be able to work independently & meet required work loads in a timely manner.
- This individual must also be able to diagnose machinery & specify proper repair procedures to ensure production efficiencies, including electrical/electronic control repairs & requirements.
- Diagnose & repair malfunctions of machinery.
- Determines maintenance requirements for the production machinery & equipment.
- Performs adjustments to machinery to ensure efficient & quality production.
- Performs installations & related projects under the guidance of the Director of Process Technology & Maintenance.
- Maintains the Project Lists, Maintenance Logs & PM programs & related shop records.
- Records all daily work performed in the Maintenance Log Book.
- Provide Director of Process Technology & Maintenance with weekly updates related to projects & breakdowns.
- Train on the operation of all production machinery logging up to 40 hours on each machine in all departments.
- Help diagnose & repair malfunctions of machinery.
- Performs adjustments to machinery with various control switches, dials, buttons, PLCs, etc.
- Assist & train production personnel on the powder line with line change over.
- Perform routine Preventative Maintenance on all production machinery as required.
- 30 minutes before the end of an 8 hour shift, they will organize & clean the Fulfillment Center before leaving.
- Follows the Preventative Maintenance guideline.
Who you are:
- Knowledgable of mechanics & machinery operation.
- Experienced Mechanical & Electrical blue print reading.
- Have the ability to operate & adjust production machinery safely.
- Have previous Manufacturing experience
- Can perform record keeping in a manufacturing/maintenance environment
- You have strong organizational knowledge
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- IT Experience