Have you ever wondered what happens inside the cloud?
Based in New York, DigitalOcean is a dynamic, high-growth technology company that serves a robust & passionate community of developers, teams, & businesses around the world. We believe that todays entrepreneurs are changing the world through software. Our mission is to empower these entrepreneurs by bringing modern app development within reach for any developer, anywhere in the world.
We want people that are passionate about removing barriers to developer success.
As Director of Growth Marketing, you will become one with the DO acquisition funnel & drive the roadmap to improve conversion & enable developer success throughout. You are a data-driven leader who understands the technical dependencies underlying the performance of the acquisition engine, & can remove obstacles that stand in the way of excellence. You are a bridge-builder across the organization, able to manage teams & form coalitions to achieve the goals of the Revenue Marketing team & broader organization.
What Youll Be Doing:
- Drive the full-funnel growth roadmap by leveraging tactics on the website, in the product, & via multi-channel engagement channels to optimize conversion
- Build coalitions with stakeholders in marketing, product, & engineering to enable growth roadmap execution
- Partner with analytics counterparts to measure success of experiments & campaigns, & package the results for executive transparency
- Lead team responsible for Lifecycle Marketing strategies, centered on email nurture, that drive lead-to-account conversion, product adoption, customer growth, & retention
- Manage Campaign Operations function responsible for serving internal customers by executing campaigns while keeping the customer experience in the forefront
- Oversee implementation of Marketo & ongoing administration, including the the flow of data to Salesforce.com
- Develop & implement a lead lifecycle to uncover & route high-potential opportunities to the appropriate teams
- Foster an inclusive team environment that is growth-minded to maximize engagement & fulfillment for all individuals
What Well Expect From You:
- Experience managing high-performing teams spanning multiple disciplines
- Hands-on experience in growth marketing, lifecycle marketing, marketing operations, & analytics
- Extensive marketing operations experience, including administer-level understanding of Marketo & Salesforce
- Ability to think outside the box to uncover untapped opportunities in the DO acquisition funnel
- Strong interpersonal skills for building & maintaining relationships & managing conflicts
- Experience in high-growth, digital marketing organizations
- Strong people management experience
- Bachelors degree in marketing, economics, or other related field
Why Youll Like Working for DigitalOcean:
- We have amazing people. We can promise you will work with some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. We work hard but we always have fun doing it. We care deeply about each other & take our no jerks rule very seriously.
- We value development. We are a high-performance organization that is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do & invest deeply in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better.
- We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, & vision benefits for employees & their dependents, a monthly gym reimbursement to support your physical health, & a monthly commute allowance to make your trips to & from work easier.
- We invest in your future. We offer competitive compensation & a 401k plan with up to a 4% employer match. We also provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, & education.
- We want you to love where you work. We have great office spaces located in the heart of SoHo NYC & Cambridge & offer daily catered lunches to keep your hunger at bay. Were also very remote-friendlywe use Slack to communicate across the companyand all remote employees have the opportunity to onboard in-office & take an all-expenses paid trip to our annual company offsite, Shark Week, to get quality in-person time with the team at least once a year. We also allow employees to customize their workstations to meet their needswhether remote or in office.
- We value diversity & inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to learn more about our Marketing team? Clickhere!
Want an inside look into life at DO? Clickhere to hear from our employees!