Who we are:
We are Dataminr. Our advanced AI platform delivers relevant, actionable information alerts in real time. We detect the earliest signals on real-time risks within an increasingly diverse & complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, & better crisis management for public & commercial sector organizations across the globe.
We've grown to over 450 talented employees across six global offices & raised $392 million in funding at a $1.6 billion valuation in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance & the sharing of information & ideas because it enables us to do our best work together & have fun.
We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI & real-time information as a force for good in the world. Join us & help the world operate in real time.
Who you are:
You're an experienced product marketer with a proven ability to gain a deep understanding of your customers & markets & translate that into compelling messaging & sales tools. You have a passion for technology & possess both deep technical acumen & an ability to develop compelling messaging that inspires customers & guides sales teams.
You are a team player who actively partners with your peers in product management, sales, & the broader marketing organization to successfully execute a go-to-market strategy. You're ready to roll up your sleeves & make an immediate impact within a high-growth, fast-paced technology company.
- Gain a deep understanding of our brand, customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, & competitive landscape
- Help develop product messaging & positioning that aligns with our go-to-market strategy
- Create sales tools, trainings, & materials to enable teams on messaging, product capabilities, market landscape, & competitors
- Conduct market research & competitive analysis to make recommendations on segmentation & targeting strategies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree; advanced degree a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B product marketing, preferably within a high-growth technology environment
- Superior writing, communication, & presentation skills
- A team player with strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-motivated & able to handle multiple competing priorities
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.