We are looking for an experienced business analytics leader who can transform the data & analytics capabilities of a rapidly growing business. You will build out & manage a team of analysts, establish processes to identify short- & long-term opportunities, & design a framework for improving decision-making across the Asana organization.
What youll achieve
- Lead a cross-functional team of data engineers, data scientists, & analysts to establish an end-to-end customer journey data model & improve decision-making across the Asana organization.
- Prioritize the data & analytics roadmap with key stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Customer Support, Business Technology & Finance.
- Leverage Asana to develop & seamlessly manage a process for data & analytics work across the business organization.
- Establish a framework to ensure accuracy & consistency of reporting across the business organization.
- Recruit, develop & manage a team of analysts to understand & develop: business reporting & forecasting models; product & GTM business case development; opportunity sizing; & action-oriented insights to drive the business forward.
- Develop business reporting & forecasting models to accurately predict short- & long-term implications of trends in the business.
- Communicate our short- & long-term business opportunities to business, product & finance leadership.
- Scale the decision-making capabilities of the business organization by establishing & rolling out self-service analytics tools & capabilities.
- Design a data reporting framework that meets the needs of stakeholders across the organization, from CEO to IC.
- Leadership: have led the transformation of a data & analytics capabilities of a business with scale.
- Management: have at least 5-years experience managing a team of analysts.
- Problem-solving: ability to look at the big picture & develop frameworks to solve problems.
- Data & analytics horsepower: proficiency with programming, big data tools, A/B testing, data visualization, forecasting & modeling.
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.