The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture & the community around us, & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the role:
As a Customer Support Analyst at Demandbase, you will address inbound issues that customers are having using your expertise in technical troubleshooting. This is a role for people with strong technical troubleshooting abilities. This is an excellent role to gain coding experience with a wealth of opportunity for advancements in your career.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Demandbase offices will be closed for the foreseeable future & all positions are remote until further notice.
What youll be doing:
- Deliver timely support to customers mostly via email
- Take end-to-end ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause & issue resolution
- Clearly communicate & set expectations with key stakeholders
- Serve as the internal & external point of contact on customer escalations & ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible
- Collect information & document bugs (in Jira) for product issues that are impacting customers
- Provide feedback to the training & documentation organization so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread
- Create internal process or troubleshooting documentation
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements & new ways to delight customers
- Works with the Engineering Data team to ensure data quality, providing a vital feedback loop to continually improve the database
- Participate in on-call rotation
What were looking for:
- 2+ years in a customer support role at a data-intense company
- Experience facilitating between customer-facing & technical teams
- Web marketing, Analytics, AdTech, & CRM experience are a plus.
- Proven experience delivering excellent service to high-profile customers.
- Web marketing, AdTech & CRM experience is a plus.
- Salesforce/Zendesk experience is a plus
A few traits that will be helpful to achieve success in this role:
- Ability to handle high-pressure customer engagements with poise, patience, & persistence.
- Ability to handle multiple tickets simultaneously while maintaining a positive & optimistic attitude.
- Flexible thinking. Were looking for highly adaptable people to help us continue to grow this fast-evolving business.