Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext Small Business Representatives (SBRs) are responsible for selling to accounts with 1 - 3 locations. You are committed to winning & creating a new customer base that will benefit from Yexts product offerings. SBRs will primarily sell to clients that come to Yext via various inbound lead channels. With a sales model that fosters collaboration & supports your success, this is a great opportunity to forge a successful sales career.
- Own the full sales cycle for small business accounts from initial contact through close.
- Provide timely follow up to contacts inquiries regarding Yext & our solutions.
- Deliver against key performance metrics, with a focus on new business sales.
- Achieve/exceed monthly sales quota trough the successful development & management of prospective customer & customer relationships within our Small Business segment.
- Develop & maintain an organized pipeline of opportunities by using Salesforce, Salesloft, & other platforms.
- Work with internal departments to coordinate resources to make accounts successful.
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Articulate & evangelize Yexts value proposition & product suite to decision-makers across a variety of verticals.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years work experience preferably with a SaaS-based company.
- Track record of success in past positions
- Strong & demonstrated written, verbal & presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to organize work & tasks; attention to detail & excellent follow-through.
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things & continuous improvement.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.