Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you a leader seeking an opportunity that allows you to lead & build teams in one of the worlds fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for high energy, driven professionals with a proven track record of success, an entrepreneurial spirit, stellar leadership ability, world-class organizational skills, sound business acumen & natural sales instincts to shape a group within our Strategic Growth Team.
The Strategic Growth team is the first point of contact for our prospects, establishing & managing relationships with key real estate players in each local region. They are the first impression for the entire company & the driving force behind Compass agent expansion.
You will be responsible for leading teams across multiple markets. By partnering with your Regional Director counterparts to build & execute initiatives end-to-end that drive top-line growth, youll play a direct & key role in expanding Compass reach.
You are a humble, creative, passionate, & self-driven team player, eager to advance through a clearly defined learning & earning path. Compass offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources & outstanding leadership to learn & take your career to the next level!
At Compass You Will:
- Display aptitude for managing direct reports across multiple regions virtually while still driving results & keeping an eye toward overall career growth & happiness
- Work with Head of Strategic Growth Associates to hire additional in-market leaders, determine best practices & outreach strategies to drive performance
- Demonstrate ability to accurately forecast & achieve team results
- Hold team members accountable for daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly activity & production targets
- Report to company management on the effectiveness of revenue driving initiatives & make strategic recommendations
- Work closely with Compass agents to contribute to the company's overall growth strategy
- Identify & recruit top talent to work for you
What We're Looking For:
- Humble, self-starters with track records of excellence across strategic, operational, & detail-demanding functional responsibilities
- Past experience in managing direct reports & leading teams
- Ability to prioritize & execute
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to exercise judgement & solve difficult problems without direct supervision
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & dynamic environment
- Competitive & metrics-driven mindset
- Leadership experience
- Articulate in both verbal & written business communication
- Ability to effectively lead client meetings & presentations
- Highly organized; ability to multi-task & handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
- High energy & positive attitude
- Bachelors degree & 3+ year of sales management experience
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.