We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join ourR&D center in TLV.
The position is to be part of a Development team responsible for production quality, cutting-edge, scalable & robust infrastructure to deliver Via's ride sharing service in NYC & globally. You will tackle the challenges of being deployed in multiple cities while reducing (or eliminating) the effects of these deployments on one another.
- Defining & implementing effective cloud infrastructure scaling solutions based on best-in-class standard tools.
- Reducing the computation costs of the company while increasing the computers' utilization.
- Evaluating & integrating advanced automated testing frameworks.
- Managing constantly updating intense simulation environments.
- BSc. Computer Science or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a web application developer.
- Are a wiz with AWS deployment.
- Have experience with Docker/Orchestration such as Kubernetes & EMC.
- You enjoy deep-diving into the beta features of each new infrastructure solution, squeezing the most out of each one.
- Fast learner: you can quickly master concepts, disciplines & methods.
- Team worker: you understand the goals of the team & work towards them.
- Pragmatic: you hear about a difficult problem & are able to transform it into a simple one (or more), that you can easily solve.
- Concise: you get stuff done, in a simple, elegant way.
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries & deployments in more than 50 markets, with a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.