The Marketing Technology Principal Architect is responsible for designing & implementing a Marketing technology stack that is aligned to the buyers journey & continuously improves as the organization & technology change. You will be a catalyst for innovation in the Marketing organization, striving for simplicity & demonstrating strong judgement & clear decision making.
This individual contributor will report to the Marketing Operations Director & be a part of the Demand, Strategy & Operations team. Remote location is available.
What youll do:
- Understand modern marketing trends & utilize industry best-practices to create & enhance the MarTech stack
- Translate desired business outcomes to technical requirements & solutions that meet operational & business needs
- Document product dependencies with clear diagrams describing processes & boundary interactions
- Produce product architecture roadmaps, planning solutions, & inter-domain dependency alignment strategies related to managing ongoing planning processes
- Recommend the best solutions, knowing when to buy vs build
Who were looking for:
- 12+ years experience in Marketing Operations (Governance, Automation, Attribution)
- Proven track record in the successful delivery of rolling out large scale enterprise wide solutions, from design to production
- Strong understanding of SaaS platforms such as Marketing Automation (Marketo, Pardot), Sales Engagement (Salesforce, Salesloft, Xant), Digital (Google Analytics, Pathfactory), & Attribution (Full Circle Insights, Bizible)
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Demonstrated ability for strategic, outside the box thinking to solving problems
- Able to demonstrate innovation, successfully tackling challenges in new & creative ways in often-stressful, deadline-intensive environments
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.