At Paxos, we are creating the infrastructure for a new, open financial system - one that anyone can access & participate in, & that operates efficiently. There are billions of people in the world who are unbanked or underbanked, & trillions of dollars that are locked up because of the inefficiencies of the legacy system. We envision a new system that allows any asset to move instantaneously, anywhere in the world - to unlock the potential of assets & people everywhere. Our customers include some of the biggest enterprises in the world like PayPal, Credit-Suisse & Societe Generale, & together we are upgrading the global financial system using modern blockchain & crypto technology.
The Executive Recruiter will be responsible for owning & executing executive level searches across the business. Qualified candidates will be well-versed in all aspects of an executive search including creative candidate sourcing, candidate generation & development, client management, complex offer negotiation & agency management. If you are seeking a role that will allow you to own a significant piece of a hyper-scaling enterprise, then this role is for you.
What youll do:
- Deliver a delightful experience to executive hiring managers & their prospects
- Fully own & lead complex searches with a cross-functional set of stakeholders
- Conduct deep research to map target companies & top talent for Paxos
- Create unique & robust search strategies to identify & attract the best & brightest
- Bring creative solutions & deep experience with Diversity & Inclusion practices
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Paxos recruits leadership talent
- Influence & advise executive through data driven communications
- Build out talent networks by tapping into knowledgeable industry sources to develop an on-going pool of candidates
- Confidently & eloquently lead search meetings & updates
- Provide strategic guidance & advice in a true partnership with executive leadership
Who you are:
- 7+ years of corporate and/or search firm recruiting experience with a focus on executive level candidate generation in a complex & competitive industry
- A curious, constant learner - you can learn new technology & product domains, & then quickly understand & apply this knowledge into effective search strategies
- Expert communicator; a compelling communicator who will be able to effectively engage the attention of executive stakeholders, & articulate complex arguments in a polished & professional manner
- Self-assured; not easily thrown, able to think on your feet & work on highly confidential searches with senior leadership
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Who we are: We are a diverse group of individuals with backgrounds & experience in banking, startups, tech giants, & big-five consulting firms. We currently have about 150 employees across offices in New York, London & Singapore & have big plans for our growth. Were looking for collaborative, creative, hard-working & intellectually curious people to help us make our vision a reality.
Why we matter: Paxos is the only technology company building financial services solutions that both customers & regulators can trust. Were committed to pushing the boundaries of technology while also working with important stakeholder groups so we can build a financial system that is open & accessible to anyone around the world.
Who are our customers: Our customers run the gamut from individuals seeking access to digital assets & those who dont want to be tied to a physical banking system, to large institutions seeking to improve their settlement infrastructure. Some of our clients today include big names like PayPal, Credit Suisse, Societe Generale, Macquaire, INTL FCStone & Virtu.
How we work: Paxos is driven by our four values. We believe that every Paxos employee is an owner, & employees consistently search for the truth in their work. We also believe in real-time candor & a shared commitment to excellence. These values are ingrained in everything we do & influence how we communicate & collaborate as an organization.
Why we are a great place to work: Paxos has been consistently named a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn. We offer all of the usual startup stuff like healthy snacks, coffee, & ping pong but we also offer generous healthcare coverage, PTO, & family leave. (We want employees to care for themselves both in & out of office.) In addition to the benefits & perks, Paxos offers employees the chance to have a real & measurable impact on a growing business: what you do today directly influences the Company goals. As a result, we enable every employee to substantially grow their careers.
Learn more about us:
The Paxos Blog
Paxos Raises $142MM Series C
The Future of Paypal & Paxos Partnership
Unchained Podcast: Paxoss Partnership With PayPal
Paxos in 2020: A Year in Review
Most Influential in 2020 CEO Feature