Outset is a medical technology company pioneering a first-of-its-kind technology to reduce the cost & complexity of dialysis. The Tablo Hemodialysis System, FDA cleared for use from the hospital to the home, represents a significant technological advancement that transforms the dialysis experience for patients & operationally simplifies it for providers. Tablo serves as a single enterprise solution that can be utilized across the continuum of care, allowing dialysis to be delivered anytime, anywhere & by anyone. The integration of water purification & on-demand dialysate production enables Tablo to serve as a dialysis clinic on wheels, with 2-way wireless data transmission & a proprietary data analytics platform powering a new holistic approach to dialysis care.
This position will be an owner of customer order management. This includes but is not limited to new account set up, order processing & execution, RMA processing & execution, customer master management, & responding to all customer product ordering inquiries.
This role will also partner with the broader Outset capital sales team & logistics team to ensure purchase orders are processed in a timely manner & shipped accurately to our customers. This will include orders for Tablo systems, consumables, & other items as needed.
- Ensure all customer account information is accurate & up to date
- Partner with Finance team to ensure all critical customer/order data ties out to provide timely & accurate revenue recognition
- Set up new accounts as needed through CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Assist with the COR (Customer Onboarding Process)
- Process customer purchase orders for consoles, treatment supplies, & other items as needed
- Process RMAs/returns
- Work with the Outset Logistics team to provide shipping information for customers
- Manage customer reorder process on accessories & disposables
- Understand & comply with all SOX requirements
- High School Diploma/GED Certification College graduate preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Friendly, energetic & personable attitude
- Ability to be flexible & adapt to changing business needs
- Medical device experience is a plus