Contentsquare is a global SaaS technology company that empowers brands to build better digital experiences for all. Not to brag but… we have been recognized by Gartner as one of the four most innovative e-commerce technologies in the world, & featured in Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups.
Contentsquare has 8 main offices across the world (Paris, NYC, London, Tel Aviv, Munich, Tokyo, Singapore & San Francisco) with 750+ clients globally including many accounts from the global Fortune 100. We've been experiencing tremendous growth as our team has grown from ~300 to over 850+ employees globally, & raised a $500M Series E funding in May 2021, the biggest total VC funding ever for a French start-up! This announcement garnered more than 350 media placements globally.
We can tell you that this growth is not going to stop here as we are anticipating to hire 1,500+ positions globally within the next few years & are looking for talented people like you - unique, ambitious, & enthusiastic - to join us & help us continue to innovate & improve user experience. YOU keep us going & your creativity drives us to be a better company. Come join the #CSquad family!
ContentSquare is aiming for one simple goal: being a global leader, worldwide. To reach this, we need to stay ahead of our competitors & clients, always creating, challenging, & going beyond ourselves. This is the spirit we are looking for.
As a Platform Developer, you will have a significant impact on developing the future tools to maintain, improve & automate the services we provide to cross R&D developers. Enhance the development & automate services to allow cross functions autonomously.
In this position, you will also have an impact on homemade solutions we will develop to improve our production operations & overhaul the uptime of our SaaS.
You'll succeed & enjoy this role if you like to think out of the box on how to improve the challenges you encounter. Automation is part of your religion & you care about influencing the lives of developers to improve & create a high standard of Platform services.
You also have a passion for public clouds & infrastructure, you know your way around it & you wish you could influence things that are more related to the platform rather than the next business logic.
What you'll do
• You will build tools using GoLang
• You will maintain the different tools & work with contributors across Platform & R&D
• You will work closely with developers to identify needs to enable them further
• You will take part in Platform & R&D projects
• You will identify manual operations cross R&D & initiate ideas on automation
What would make you a good fit
• You have experience working for a SaaS company
• 2+ years as a backend SW developer
• You are an expert in GO - Big advantage
• You have experience working with public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• You are interested in IAC, security, cost, SLOs,...
• You are very curious, technical & like to explore new tools, methods, & technologies
• You adapt quickly in a changing environment & you always reconsider your methods
• You have a strong will to go beyond yourself
• You are a great team player
• You want to be part of an amazing fast-growing & international company
• You're fluent in English (spoken, written)
• You have Work Hard & Play Hard spirit