The Pendo Success team is hiring an Enablement & Education Manager to ensure our Pendo Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Education, & Support teams have the skills, tools, & knowledge they need to deliver an ideal customer experience.
You will report to the Director of Education in our Success organization & work to create an environment that increases the knowledge & skillset of the Pendo Success team. The ideal candidate is experienced with high-growth SaaS environments & experience in internal enablement across a quickly-growing base of employees.
This is a unique opportunity to join a high-growth startup & be part of the Success Education department.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Create effective training & enablement programs spanning a wide degree of topics
- Prepare & source educational materials related to multiple Pendo products
- Prepare & source education materials related to effective delivery & customer interactions
- Prepare & source education materials related to modern product management practices
- Conduct seminars, workshops, & individual training sessions
- Act as a skills-based coach for customer-facing individuals & teams within Success
- Encourage, evolve, & track course participation & completion
- Report progress on skills development & needs across roles
- Solicit feedback from leaders & learners to evolve content & learning strategies
- Liaise cross-functionally with Pendo leaders & align to learning goals
Experience (what you have):
- 3-5 years providing guidance, mentoring, & training delivery
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate small & medium-sized groups effectively
- An understanding of modern learning principles & practices
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment & demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Strong experience working with cross-functional teams to achieve common goals
- Proven track record of strong delivery & execution in a high-growth SaaS environment
- Experience working across multiple countries & geographies
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams where everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome all people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.
Pendo is committed to working with, & providing access & reasonable accommodation to, applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you think you may require an accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, please send a request to: email@example.com. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly & confidentially, as practical & permitted by law.