REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup founded in Los Angeles, CA. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers & sellers, REX created a digital platform & real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster & shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of the REX model in 2016 & grown rapidly in 2017, REX is expanding nationwide in 2018. REX home sellers only pay a 2% fee for the entire transaction & we go around the MLS to target home buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that we are pioneering in real estate. Transactions are managed with support from the REX tech platform & team, which include engineers, marketers, customer support, transaction coordinators, & a Colorado licensed broker.
About The Position
REX is now in Denver! We're looking for an energetic, customer-first licensed agent with a deep understanding of the Denver market to join the REX Sales Team. The ideal candidate will generate excitement about REX services, build strong relationships with prospective customers, & help buyers find their next dream home. The REX Agent will leverage the platform, marketing efforts, & team to show homes, attract buyers & sellers, & manage relationships through to successful closings.
- Manage the home selling & purchase process, working with the REX broker, marketing team, operations, transaction coordinator, & customer service as needed
- Attend photoshoots & ensuring the home is ready for sale
- Work with prospective buyers to show the home, answer questions, & host open houses, including nights & weekends
- Communicate our efforts & progress to sellers & the REX Team
- Assist buyers & sellers with offers & negotiation, within REXs guidelines
- Once an offer is accepted, draft purchase agreement & work with escrow & transaction coordinator to ensure a smooth escrow & closing process
- Deliver high customer satisfaction in every aspect of your work
- Promoting REX services & generating leads for sellers, buyer rebate, home loans, etc.
- Collaborate closely in a team environment & share real estate & market expertise to our marketing & operations teams to ensure REX's success in the Denver market
- Recruit & manage Associate Agents & Showing Reps find 2-3 local, part time people to open homes for showings & open houses
- Comply with REX policy manual & all BRE/legal statutes that mandate what agents will do including visual inspection of property, ensure disclosures are consistent with what you see, sign necessary documents & disclosures
- Licensed Colorado real estate agent, with 2 or more years' experience in residential home sales
- Deep knowledge of the Denver real estate market & trends
- Superb client service & communication skills
- Solid understanding of the real estate transaction process, documents & disclosures but not bound by traditional approaches where not legally mandated
- Experience working in a CRM to manage contacts, leads, & transactions
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point & web-based collaboration & productivity tools
- Detail-oriented: A proven ability to carefully follow a process, adhere to guidelines, track progress, & suggest improvements to the process & guidelines over time
- Bachelors degree in an applicable field
- Startup experience & relevant language skills a plus
Compensation: Competitive salary with an equity stake in this fast growing tech company.