Director, Online Learning
As the Director of Online Learning, you will lead our Online Learning Product department by developing & launching new online learning products while simultaneously managing our existing online portfolio. Working alongside the senior leadership team, your role will be to define the future of digital skills training & workforce transformation.
- Work with our global product team to drive core product experiences across both corporate & consumer learning.
- Responsible for the design & development of BrainStations online learning product & educational systems; defining learning objectives, outcomes, lectures & lessons, activities, projects & assessment tools
- Collaborate with elite Subject Matter Experts to define course objectives, content material & overall roadmap & strategy.
- Oversee the maintenance & evolution of core learning assets; slides, videos, collateral
- Build new learning products using BrainStations proprietary product development & launch strategy
- Operate with BrainStation's mission & values at the forefront of your decisions
Successful candidates will have
- 10+ years of experience
- Deep understanding of pedagogy & educational systems for adult learners
- Background in digital product management of some sort, & therefore understanding of subject matter
- Startup experience and/or growing a team in a fast paced environment
- Masters/PhD in Education or similar
- Ability to use data to provide insight for; pricing, product launches, product placement, product marketing/positioning
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- RRSP Matching
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is the global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in cities such as New York, Chicago, Boston, Toronto, & Vancouver. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 Subject Matter Experts from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.