Peloton is seeking an experienced product manager who will drive forward initiatives related to accessibility & inclusivity across our bike, tread & digital products. Their goal is to help build towards a future where anyone who wants to can experience Peloton at its fullest. This person will serve as the go-to resource for thought leadership around this subject & help teams take this into account while designing, developing & launching new products, features & services.
In this role, you will:
- Own the vision, strategy, & roadmap for accessibility & inclusivity across all of our engagement products
- Help establish a standard of thinking & problem solving across our product, design & engineering teams that takes into account the needs of all people
- Partner with design teams to ideate, define & design best-in-class accessibility & inclusivity experiences
- Work with stakeholders & outside vendors to identify the most impactful accessibility & inclusivity initiatives & develop a thoughtful roadmap on how to achieve them
- Serve as the liaison between accessibility & inclusivity stakeholders + legal team & the rest of the product team
- Develop accessibility guidelines/resources for product, design, UX, & engineering
- Stay on top of developing legal requirements surrounding accessibility & ensure Peloton is compliant
- Work with member support research & other member channels to understand pain points for users with accessibility needs
- Help us establish Peloton as a product at the forefront of accessibility & inclusivity
- 4+ years of product management experience
- Direct experience working on accessibility initiatives at a software company
- Passionate about accessibility & inclusivity
- Familiar with the legal landscape of the accessibility space & demonstrates a deep understanding of the needs of the visually impaired/hearing impaired community & an eye toward best practices & trends for software companies
- Relentlessly user focused & uses data to help inform decisions
- Thrives in a collaborative environment & is willing to give & accept constructive feedback
- Is solution oriented, looks to deliver the most user impact in the most efficient way possible
- Self starter; ability to act autonomously
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.