As a Sales Manager for Vimeo, you will lead a team of our entry level Account Executives, You will also be responsible for executing overall customer new business strategy as well as directing the day-to-day activities of the sales team. As a Sales Manager, you should have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to help customers achieve their business goals, & a strong ability to develop talent. If you are highly driven, passionate & have relevant industry knowledge, we'd love to hear from you.
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) targets by managing Sales team
- Recruit, hire, train, develop & retain a highly performing team
- Work directly with leading brands & companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data & pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop best practices for customer attraction strategy from target identification through close process
- 3+ years of experience in sales
- 2+ years of experience in people management
- Knowledge of various online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, & other video technology companies
- Experience with developing entry level Account Executives to success
- Passion for Vimeo & our community
- Bachelor's degree
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.