SoundHound builds voice AI products that make it easier for people to engage with the world around them. We do this by creating custom voice assistants that allow companies to extend their brand in new & meaningful ways. Today, our customized solutions make it possible for people to talk to phones, cars, smart speakers, mobile apps, coffee machines, & every other part of the emerging voice-first world.
To provide the fastest & most accurate voice assistants on the market, we leverage many deep learning models. As such, we have built a GPU-based Machine Learning platform to facilitate ML training & inference. We are looking for a motivated engineer with experience in distributed systems & Machine Learning workflows to expand & manage the ML platform.
As a member of our Language Modeling team, you have an opportunity to bring many state-of-the-art NLP models to production. We look forward to connecting with you if youre drawn to this type of work.
In this role you will:
- Expand & manage the GPU-based Machine Learning platform
- Develop tools to scale ML training & inference
- Productionize ML models
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have experience building & managing distributed systems
- You are knowledgeable in GPU-based ML model training & inference
- You have been writing C++ production-level code for at least the last three years
- You are comfortable working in a Unix environment & using the applicable tools
- You have spent considerable time working with technologies like ceph, kubernetes, & hadoop
- You graduated with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related quantitative discipline
Wed be especially excited if you have deployed models with Tensorflow Lite & ML toolkits like kubeflow or TFX. Also, be sure to let us know if you have scaled GPU-based ML training across multiple nodes.
Here at SoundHound, diversity, equity, & inclusion are key to who we are as a company. With a mission to build Voice AI for the world, creating a team with global perspectives is critical to our success.
We care deeply about fostering an environment where everyone is supported & can do their best work. SoundHound will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the interview process, perform essential job functions, & receive other employment benefits.
Employees enjoy comprehensive health care, paid time off, discounted fitness classes, & flexible working hours. Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, & culture at https://soundhound.com/careers/.
Come join our growing team & bring your unique voice to our mission!