Operations Business Intelligence Analyst
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a tech-savvy professional with an analytical background to join the Operations Excellence team. On a daily basis, the role is about:
- Analysing data & drawing actionable insights to enable decision-making for Operations
- Combine & prepare data from our different sources with SQL & generate analytics output using Tableau & Excel
- Be accountable for your own projects, manage communication with stakeholders & assure project delivery on time
- Taking the lead on analytical workstreams to support Continuous Improvement projects
- Work with the UK & International BI teams to build world-class dashboards to track our key performance metrics
- Communicate on a regular basis & exchange ideas & best practices with our global teams from around the world
What we're looking for...
You have the aspiration to become an expert on how Analytics & automation can help the business thrive:
- You have an outstanding level of numerical & analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- You have hands-on experience working with EXCEL & either have experience or are willing to learn to use Tableau & SQL
- You aim to expand your project management, analytical & programming skills
- You are passionate about the ability of data to change a business & how numbers can be transformed into key insights
- You are proactive with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
We're the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
What you will get in return
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Full access to our extensive learning library to fuel your personal & professional growth
- Headspace Subscription
- Lots of virtual events for you to enjoy!
Flexi Working: A mix of WFH & our to DCs in Banbury & Nuneaton
Recruitment Process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. You will then be invited to complete a case study then have two face to face interviews, one competency interview & one culture fit interview.
Start date: June 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.