WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for a data-driven, highly pragmatic social media professional with 3-5 years hands-on experience in managing a highly visible YouTube channel to help guide TheKnot Worldwides evolution towards a best in class consumer & brand focused marketing organization.
This role will be a key in building a holistic YouTube strategy to grow our demand for The Knot Worldwide's suite of products, services & consumers. This role will focus on our YouTube US channels paid & organic content discovery campaigns, channel monetization for media sales arm & YouTube search optimization planning. This role will drive content strategy & optimizations based on insights & measurement analytics. It will not focus on pre-roll media advertising & buying responsibilities although google ads manager experience is desired. The person in this role will help drive innovation & growth in the YouTube branding space externally with agencies/ production partners along with educating & evangelizing the content & opportunities to the broader internal marketing & ad sales teams.
The Consumer Marketing team is driven by ideas, storytelling & impactful ways to intersect customer attention through all media touchpoints. The person in this role will have an influential voice in crafting these plans & strategies across our global YouTube presence.
- Inspire & drive innovation, curation, navigation & best practice channel management for The Knot Worldwides YouTube channels with the aim of increasing brand awareness, viewership, channel subscriptions & monetization revenue.
- Lead, Create & Manage all YouTube content publishing plans & paid media campaigns to include content strategy, media plan scenarios & audience segmentation requirements. Own YouTube editorial calendar & ensure all pertinent parties are aware of organic content publishing & paid media campaign dates & results.
- Partner closely with Marketing, Editorial, Creative & Ad Sales teams, external agencies & content creators to strategize content engagement models, campaign plans, viewership trends, discoverability & paid media amplification tactics.
- Contribute to the YouTube channel content ideation process by pitching ideas to the content teams, participating in content & casting reviews & collaborating with content creators & Creative Team on concepts & formats. Help drive talent development (e.g. Editors of The Knot) & external influencers & celebrities.
- Partner closely with performance media in-house digital team for campaign execution to ensure investments & plans have holistic viewership across googles ecosystem including: data visibility, reporting measurement accuracy & clear impact insights in response to the media investment strategy.
- Lead all YouTube performance reporting as needed across channels, platforms & domains. Own reporting of YouTube channel business impact partnering with Analytics & Consumer Marketing Teams to better optimize & scale YouTube efforts.
- Participate in the budget tracking, financial reporting & forecasting of YouTube channel investment to ensure maximum efficiency of content & monetization efforts.
- Gather, commission & steward brand & consumer insight data & Google/YouTube media landscape trends & intelligence to inform all brand planning. Deliver quarterly case study to help inspire content concepts, formats & strategic direction & course corrections based on current & evolving developments & trends.
- Create YouTube channel brief for new & prospective content creator & agency partners highlighting current subs & stats including content mix, whats working/whats not, areas of opportunity, target demo, growth targets, etc.
- Develop campaign briefs as needed that enable Creative & Content teams to identify key messaging & creative opportunities & assets aligning to YouTube channel objectives.
- Advocate, support & help prioritize the logistical ad implementation requirements (assets, tagging, etc.) for campaigns in partnership with Ad Ops teams as needed.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 3-5 years' experience building & deploying social media end-to-end campaigns
- Be an epic team player, collaborator & innovation agent.
- Experience in brand & audience based media planning principles
- Self-starter with excellent organization skills & ability to multi-task
- Stronger proficiency specifically on Google & YouTube platform capabilities & innovation
- Creative thinker with strong analytical skills -- comfortable interpreting data, deriving actionable media insights & using them to inform future campaigns
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- High proficiency & advanced experience in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc.)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated with can-do attitude
- BA/BS from an accredited University.
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.