HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About our jobs in supply chain:
We are growing very rapidly, & our Supply Chain team is always on the lookout for new team members.
This is a generic job advert: if you are a Supply Chain professional, whatever your level of experience might be, we would love you to send us your application, so that we can keep it very close & give you a call back should something come up in the future.
In the meantime, here are some more details about our Supply Chain team & what you might be doing:
What you might be doing:
Depending on the role, the category & the level, you could be in charge of:
- Managing the day to day ordering & forecasting process of a particular category, skilfully balancing waste & availability KPIs.
- Daily monitoring of our inbound deliveries to ensure our stock arrives in full & on time. Organise & communicate internal stock transfers between sites.
- Build relationships with our external suppliers to ensure our high standards are consistently met. Track & report on supplier performance in line with their planned delivery schedule.
- Collaborate closely with our warehousing teams to problem solve non-compliant deliveries & minimise the impact to our end-to-end operation.
- Identify risk & ensure timely & accurate information is shared to internal stakeholders
- Partner with the Procurement, Technical & Inventory teams to strengthen the reliability of the supply chain
- Analyse & manipulate data to draw conclusions & propose improvements to a task, process or team.
- Support the delivery of projects to continually enhance the performance & efficiency of our supply chain.
Who you are:
To succeed in our supply chain team, you will need strong communication skills, as well as the ability to prioritise risk to better inform operational decision making.
- You have some professional experience working in a high performance environment (e.g. consulting, FMCG brand).
- For all levels, we would like to see intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work & why they work the way they do
- You operate well under pressure & can think on your feet to solve problems
- A critical thinker You are not afraid to challenge the status-quo with new ideas.
- A self-starter You are highly motivated & passionate
- Youre hungry to learn new things every day! (Being always hungry in the literal sense also helps but not a must!)
However, most importantly you want to kick start your career at HelloFresh & are passionate about food & about what we do here!
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh's boxes!
- Pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Assurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks & events for you to enjoy!
Working hours: weekend working might be necessary depending on the role
Location: London, Banbury or Nuneaton.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.