Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, & user experience. We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
You will work on expanding Magic Leaps platform to mobile devices. In this role, you will help build a cross-platform framework that enables large scale shared AR experiences between mobile devices (iOS, Android) & Magic Leap devices. Your work will include implementing high-performance, production quality AR & computer vision algorithms, & designing & building the Magic Leap mobile SDK.
- Work closely with computer vision engineers to design, prototype & implement AR algorithms on Android/iOS.
- Design & implement cross-compiled Android/iOS native code in C++.
- Work on optimizing C++ code for low compute & low memory environments for production computer vision & AR algorithms.
- Design & build the Magic Leap SDK for mobile AR.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong experience in building native mobile applications on iOS or Android
- Hands on experience with AR platforms like ARKit or ARCore.
- Proficient in C++.
- Hands on experience with game engines like Unity or Unreal.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal & written
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Hands on with computer vision & machine learning
- Full stack development experience
- Proficiency in python.
- BS/BE in CS or equivalent.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.