WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for an Account Management leader with a positive attitude, strong sales relationships, campaign management experience, & digital media business acumen to help lead our all-star Account Management department. The Team Lead of Account Management (you!) is responsible for managing a team that owns the end-to-end execution of direct & programmatic digital ad campaigns. This is a client-facing role, focused on relationship building, campaign planning, & execution to hit client KPIs
- Manage a team of three, one Account Manager who is responsible for all client communication, as well as, two Account Coordinators who manage post sales reporting
- Manage an account list & support 1-2 Account Executives on all Account Management responsibilities
- Lead the team through coaching & maintain a positive, customer-centric attitude
- Responsible for all campaign media planning, post-sales performance, minimizing any revenue at risk while effectively hitting client KPIs
- Own monthly billing processes for the Account management department
- Collaborate with the Account Coordinators & Studio department to develop wrap decks for clients to ensure incremental dollars
- Help develop client-facing reporting & manage internal weekly pacing reporting to help analyze any potential revenue at risk & create effective optimization proposals
- Be an expert in our ad product offerings & based on performance provide recommendations for product enhancements
- Review & approve all Account Manager media plans to ensure all proposals are within company guidelines
- Assist Account Manager in gaining strong client relationships in collaboration with the Account Executive/Sales Rep
- Work closely with the team on all planning & project management of campaign execution
SUCCESSFUL TEAM LEAD, ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic record
- 4-5 years of experience in media (media planning or campaign management at a publisher)
- 1 year of experience managing a team
- Excellent organization, communication, & analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail & excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously in a high energetic/fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Operative, Salesforce, MOAT, GAM, 3rd party Ad Servers/Tags/Tracking, STAQ, & Agency Media Planning Tools
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.