Paid Social Division - USA - Full Time
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Paid Social to ensure the success of all clients within the designated account portfolio. The Sr. Manager, Paid Social will also be responsible for the success of the team based on the company overall goals which include the success of the Account Managers & their clients. This role will report to the Director of Paid Social.
- Support the Director of Paid Social on key process & procedure implementation.
- Participate in establishing & implementing Paid Social Objectives.
- Develop, coach & retain direct reports. Work with your team to develop their skills as it relates to both account management & client services.
- Become key team leader & resource on all things Paid Social. Contribute to whitepapers & POVs.
- Retain & grow current client revenue & meet KPIs across accounts.
- Financial & KPI success: Work with Director of Paid Social to hit goals
- Grow current client revenue by 5% & retain 90% of current revenue
- Overall Account Management:
- Evaluate goals & tasks for team, conduct weekly 1:1s
- Ensure the team is adhering to tasks outlined on their scorecards & goals, recommend promotions, discipline & personal actions
- Oversee accounts across all account managers: monthly/quarterly reporting, join calls, review & attend QBR meetings, review billing sheets
- Feedback & Evaluation of team members
- Overall Client Management:
- Assign clients to employees based on employee bandwidth
- Client Onboarding & ensure onboarding process is followed through
- Ensure all accounts are reaching max potential: Bringing new ideas & strategies to clients including other digital marketing discipline growth opportunities
- Facilitate resolution of any client issues
- Transition Clients & off-boarding Clients when necessary
- Facilitate the execution of case studies & testimonials
- Assist in the development & documentation of best practices for improving campaign management efficiencies, within the team & Paid Social department.
- Work with team members to ensure learning/education/ development.
- Maintain certifications, staying up on industry trends, industry best practices, attending conferences, etc.
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting & exceeding expectations to customers, establishes & maintains effective relationships with customers
- Drive for Results - Exceeds goals successfully, constantly & consistently a top performer & pushes themselves
- Functional/Technical Skills - Strong functional & technical knowledge & skills within paid search
- Developing Direct Reports & Others - Provides challenging & stretching tasks/assignments, aware of each person's goals, constructs compelling development plans & executes them, people builder.
- 6+ years of related Social/Paid Social work experience
- Previous experience managing direct reports.
- Up to 30% travel this may fluctuate based on client need
About Tinuiti: Tinuiti is a performance & data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, & beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, & our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple - to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people & our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do & our core values - Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, & Inspire Innovation & Change - inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work & have fun doing it.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature & level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, & qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.