Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Mobile to oversee our mobile platforms & own the overall native mobile roadmap & vision. Reporting directly to the SVP of Product & working directly with our mobile engineering lead, the Sr. Mobile Product Manager will ensure a best-in-class mobile experience, prioritize key features that align with Vimeos OKRs, anticipate & make tradeoffs, & execute on the vision of the business, all while keeping the customer needs top of mind. You will work with stakeholders across the business to ensure communication & alignment.
What you'll do:
- Own & manage the native mobile roadmap (iOS & Android), continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Deeply understand Vimeos vast community of creators - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, & Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting video landscape to build best-in-class mobile products that support Vimeos users
- Collaborate with your UX & Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch & iterate best-in-class mobile products (across phones, tablets, etc)
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities & new feature development, & to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
- Conduct & own all mobile product discovery & user research to identify & prioritize potential new areas of opportunity
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience. Experience in subscription models, video, and/or SaaS is a nice to have
- Experience launching end-to-end mobile products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business & prioritizing products accordingly
- User-oriented, an expert at making cases with data & user research, with boundless curiosity about our users & what can make them successful
- Aesthetic for great user experience. Appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design with relentless empathy for our users
- Strong understanding of native app human interface guidelines
Strong understanding of technical debt/mobile architecture initiatives balanced out with feature development
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating & making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written & oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.