Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences that respect the user's time, privacy, & ability. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, & more.
Since the beginning, we've developed a reputation for helping leading companies better understand & build trust with their customers. In that time, we've been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, & by Wired Magazine as one of Europe's hottest startups. In May of 2021, we raised $500M in Series E funding, but we're not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate & contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world! #WeAreCSquad
We are looking for a talented senior product manager with extensive data knowledge to help us shape the future of the User Experience Analytics & help our customers collaborate efficiently by sharing the insights & value they have created inside the CS Solution. You will be responsible for the vision, strategy, development, & growth of your perimeter, working alongside brilliant engineers, designers, data scientists, & data analysts in a challenging & fast paced environment. We also expect you to successfully share your product knowledge & best practices among the PM team.
- Build the vision of your product scope, the strategy & tactic to deliver it.
- Understand and measure how your product will impact business while working closely with the director of product to define OKR.
- Define metrics & KPIs to measure adoption & performance of your product over time.
- Collaborate with Designers, Engineers & Data Scientists to ideate & deliver the best solution to our customers.
- Spend time with users to identify their problems.
- Work closely with Product Design to drive user research & build the best user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to build exceptional Go To Market strategy & to better understand the competitive landscape;
- Be a great leader to get stakeholders' buy-in on your initiatives & rally everybody to your vision.
- Influence other teams to ensure successful outcomes in your product scope.
- Act as an authority in your product area. You will be responsible for identifying customer needs & business opportunities by performing qualitative, quantitative & competitive analyses,
- Be accountable for the success of the product.
- Build a trustworthy user's community among our customers,
- Coach team members on Contentsquare Product Methodology,
- Contribute proactively to the product team's success by continuously improving the way we work & by helping our juniors grow.
Overall we expect you to be visionary & ambitious, nobody has done what we are aiming to achieve.
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience,
- You have experience in data related product management,
- You have leaded a software product or component from the discovery to the shipping stage,
- You have strong analytical skills to understand & solve complex problems,
- You are a quick learner & you can adapt easily to a fast paced environment,
- You know how to get things done on time & prioritize tasks,
- You have strong technical & data knowledge & are comfortable participating in technical decisions made in your team,
- You are fluent in English both spoken & written,
- You have a strong sense for User Experience & strong attention to details,
- You are very comfortable with Agile & Lean concepts.
- You have experience building a B2B SaaS product,
- You can improve the product team Karaoke level.