Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
The team focuses on building data pipelines using large datasets, builds machine learning models to run predictive analytics (in AWS) & presents the valuable metrics to the customer dashboard about their accounts scores. Our goal is to deliver wow-features that our customers love using machine learning technology. If you are an experienced engineer with a background that combines data engineering, devops, & machine learning then wed like to talk to you!
What you'll be doing:
- Build out all aspects relating to the Demandbase Data ecosystem & move products from R&D into production scale which includes Machine learning pipelines & model deployments.
- Design & build data pipelines with thorough understanding of source data & mechanism to fetch the data using most optimized mode
- Dockerize apps for deployments to Kubernetes clusters
- Apply experience with cloud computing for data pipelines (AWS and/or GCP)
- Perform software design & development with Scala & Java
- Ensure all code & pipelines are tested & of the highest quality at delivery time.
- Collaborate with data scientists, & architects to improve the architecture, scalability, stability, & improve performance on ML pipeline deployment
- Build new services & integrations to connect machine learning intelligence with the Demandbase SaaS platform
What we're looking for:
- Four year degree in Computer Science, or related field
- Progressive experience in all of the following areas:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience in Scala (preferred)/Java
- 2+ years of experience in productionizing & deploying ML models as well-tested Python-based services
- Experience architecting, building & deploying scalable data pipelines into AWS cloud using EKS; including batches & real-time streams.
- Strong Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker containers, & other microservice technologies
- Experience with developer-facing products like APIs & Database objects.
- Experience with event streaming with modern event streaming tooling like Pulsar, Kafka, Kinesis.
- Experience working with data storage systems like AWS S3, RDBMS & NoSql databases systems.
Even better if you have.
- Built a data pipeline & the infrastructure required to deploy machine learning models (in AWS Sagemaker) & real-time analytics in low latency environments.
- Have automated data pipelines & model training pipelines.
- Have experience with GCP & services such as Dataproc, BigQuery, BigTable, & Cloud Composer (Apache Airflow)
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.