Remesh is one of the world's leading conversation platforms for engaging & understanding large groups of people - including customers, employees, prospects, or constituents. The Remesh platform uses AI & machine learning to analyze, understand, & segment participant responses to questions & prompts, online & in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, & intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we are fun!). We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, & cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry. We know what we're building is special, & we're looking for energetic people to help us create something extraordinary!
Remesh is looking for a diligent, articulate, & motivated person to fill the Sales Development Representative role. The successful candidate will collaborate in a cross-functional team, Business Development & Account Executives & Customer Success Managers, to bring new business to the organization. We are looking for coachable candidates who are quick learners that have an interest in sales. A positive attitude along with the ability to deal with rejection goes a long way.
The following are the day-to-day responsibilities of the Sales Development Representative:
- Connecting with potential clients & articulating the value of Remesh
- Generating interest by applying Remeshs solution to clients problems
- Building & managing pipeline in assigned territories
- Organizing daily agendas in order to achieve organizational goals
- Traveling to trade shows, events, client & prospective meetings, as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Located in or willing to relocate to New York City
- Salesforce experience
- Two years of sales experience
The benefits of working with Remesh:
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Life Insurance
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- A stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattans Flatiron District