As a Talent Acquisition Associate at Via, you'll play a direct role in growing & scaling the teams that make Via great. Working in partnership with recruiters & hiring managers, you'll leverage your research & relationship-building skills to find the very best candidates for a variety of business functions, implementing thoughtful & creative strategies to engage top talent in markets around the world. With a keen focus on diversity & inclusion, you'll help craft & refine our strategies for candidate engagement & experience, & will play a critical role in helping achieve our ambitious hiring goals.
What You'll Do
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, helping to create & implement strategies for candidate outreach.
- Proactively map, track, & source top talent across major US markets; leveraging your strong research skills, you'll become a subject matter expert in industry trends & complex talent searches.
- Make data-driven decisions, using relevant metrics to assess the effectiveness of your sourcing strategies & demonstrate results.
- Lead top-of-funnel outreach initiatives for candidates across business functions, building positive relationships & creating a best-in-class experience.
- Conduct initial conversations & preliminary interviews with candidates across teams & functions.
- Champion our team's commitments to AD&I in all aspects of your work.
Who You Are
- Intellectually curious, collaborative, & eager to grow in your Talent Acquisition/Recruiting career.
- Results-driven; you're motivated to meet & exceed your goals.
- Reliable, independent, & able to manage high-priority projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A savvy, tactful, & graceful communicator you intuitively find the right tone in every situation, & enjoy working with others.
- Analytical & innovative; you're a natural problem-solver, & you approach new challenges with creativity.
- Technically savvy; you may already know some Boolean operators, & you're excited to explore new platforms.
What Catches Our Eye
- Demonstrated success in academic or professional research
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.