Poppin is looking for a Business Analyst to join our Analytics team. As a high growth company, we are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment & embodies the company's mission & culture.
This role will be responsible for producing high quality analysis regarding sales performance, customer trends, forecasting, data & trend analysis, & insights for various aspects of the business. The analyst will also build scalable data-driven processes to support & drive greater business performance. This is a great opportunity for a creative, team oriented, go-getter who is driven to produce results.
- Work across departments to conceptualize, build & automate internal facing dashboards & reports
- Support ongoing sales performance analysis, working closely with the sales team to improve data utilization in strategic decision making
- Responsible for reporting on & tracking KPIs & fulfilling leadership report requests
- Create, manage & optimize NetSuite records, workflows & sales process best practices
- Conduct routine analysis to gain deeper insights into sales performance & assist with initiatives to drive efficiency & productivity
- Assist in data hygiene, BI tool development & data warehouse maintenance
- Develop documentation & resource solutions for standardized data collection, data pull & reporting processes
- Bachelors Degree required
- 2-4+ years of data analyst experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL & Data Management required
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy & time management
- Experience with Netsuite & Looker or Tableau preferred
- Comfortable managing multiple simultaneous tasks at various stages & with varying levels of effort
- Passion for learning, improving data quality, business efficiency & business intelligence/insights
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.