Flywheel is seeking a collaborative, guest-focused, results-oriented, Full-Time Studio Supervisor for our Midtownstudio. This person will partner with the studio management team to provide a high level guest experience, while also maintaining an immaculate Flywheel studio. The Supervisor is a team-player, passionate about enhancing the four-wall experience & has a willingness to help lead the coordinator team.
The Ways We Fly:
- Power Your Life: Communicate & exude Flywheel Brand principles in everything you do.
- Guest Experience & Retention: We strive to create a studio experience that will excite people about their first time & encourage their continued loyalty. We do this by establishing an authentic & inclusive four-wall experience where our guests will leave feeling empowered & inspired to live a committed Flywheel lifestyle.
- Team Cohesion: Flywheel is full of collaborative, performance-driven people. Our greatest success comes from our partnerships with Instructors, Field Marketing, & our Studio teams.
- Cultivating a Vibrant Studio Community: Create an environment that is an oasis for our guests & employees to be the best they can be.
- Partner with studio management to provide a high-level guest experience
- We take pride in our best-in-class Flywheel experience. You will ensure the studio & equipment remain impeccable at all times, including contributing to the overall cleanliness of the studio
- Support the day-to-day operations of the studio, including implementing all Flywheel policies & procedures & coaching studio team
- Our proprietary technology is a core part of what makes us successful. You will be trained to uphold & troubleshoot any technical or mechanical issues in the studio.
- Maintain Flywheel product knowledge; provide proper bike set up for all riders, ensuring first time riders receive information on bike set up, techpack, Torqboard, etc.
- Our studio teams work as a team & work efficiently. You are willing to perform all duties assigned by studio management team.
- Assist studio management in general day-to-day operations, including scheduling, inventory management, financials, etc.
- Focus on engaging all clients, inclusive of actively selling membership opportunities, class packages, & product offerings
- Actively suggest retail merchandise that matches the guests needs as well as processing retail purchases
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing environment is preferred
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong management skills in training, mentoring & motivating employees
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills
- Passion for fitness, wellness & the Flywheel Sports brand
- Flexibility to work weekends, holiday & evenings shifts; Ability to commit to at least five shifts in a week, including one weekend shift
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexibility to work in other studios within reasonable commute
- Ability to kneel, bend, reach, climb & stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs