Revel Systems is the POS & platform built to help businesses achieve their goals. Improving day-to-day operations & fueling merchant growth, Revels streamlined ecosystem pairs an intuitive point of sale with powerful management tools, integrating inventory management, employee management, sales reporting, & more into a single platform.
Revel works with businesses of all sizes, from small merchants to global enterprises, that are looking to implement cutting-edge technology that helps increase revenue, improve efficiency, & enhance experiences for employees & customers. Founded in 2010 with headquarters in Atlanta, Revel is a leading member of the Apple Enterprise Mobility Program.
The Revel team is focused on its mission to disrupt & modernize the state of commerce by providing businesses of every size the tools necessary to thrive. Come join a smart, motivated team & work at a leading technology company during the next phase of growth.
You are passionate about people, processes, & delivery. You are the role model for servant leadership. You guide cross functional teams in understanding cross organization initiatives & drive the organization to release awesome software. You foster a safe & trusting environment where communication, creative problem solving, & collaboration are valued. You understand who to bring together to find solutions & can manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. In addition to supporting several high-value initiatives you also work on Engineering projects that support a culture of simplicity, quality, & results.
- Accountable for the coordination & oversight of major & minor release deployments
- Work with team to define release objectives, monitor release status, manage any impediments & seamlessly deploy the software to scope, on budget & on-time
- Successfully collaborate with stakeholders from across multiple business functions, such as sales, marketing, support, training, etc
- Excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of urgency, ownership and
- Manage release including; communications; budgets; & success metrics; while ensuring achievement of defined goals
- Challenge the team to automate & simplify release processes
- Serve as the voice & ambassador of the overall release & clearly communicate plans, priorities, & progress to Revel
- Experience leading large release planning & deployments with cross functional teams
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, decision-making, & analytical thinking skills
- Bachelors Degree required
- PMP certification nice to have
- Scrum Master certified nice to have
- Experience leading projects with a lean/Agile approach
- Developed project scorecard & metrics to track initiatives.
- 4+ years in release/ project /program management role
- Knowledge of:
- SAAS & Mobile Application deployment processes
- application monitoring & performance management tools
- automated build & configuration tools such as Puppet & Chef
- issue tracking tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration frameworks.
- Work in a team of experienced & highly skilled professionals
- Flexible working schedule
- Apple equipment
- Employee benefits: commuter subsidy, referral bonus, healthcare, wellness programs, & 401K plan