Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 150 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
Right now, we are looking for a Community Account Manager within our US Community team. This role is crucial in supporting the continued success & growth at Depop, by delivering a best-in-class experience for our top US community.
Were currently helping build one of the most dynamic & well-funded startups in the fashion tech scene. Sound like your thing?
As a fashion marketplace with millions of monthly active users & tens of thousands of daily sales, we consider our seller community to be the driving force behind Depop. Providing our sellers with a best-in-class experience is therefore critical for us to continue supporting our community, improving our buyer experience & growing our business.
Were looking for someone who cares deeply about delivering value for our community by supporting & providing exceptional service to our users. Above all, you must be excited by making an impact towards Depops mission: transforming the fashion industry.
- Proactively manage relationships with top sellers to improve their overall experience with Depop & identify opportunities for Depop to support their growth.
- Act as the direct point of contact for Depops top sellers, including providing support & advice, responding to all queries & proactively monitoring dedicated top seller forums.
- Work closely with the Support team to define & implement prioritized support processes for top sellers, the Curation team to support top seller promotion through the Explore Page, & the Product team to funnel feedback to the company.
- Build a deep understanding of our sellers by conducting detailed user interviews & competitor research, & liaise with relevant teams (e.g. Product, Marketing, Support, etc.) to share knowledge & insight.
- Own & drive the monthly process for reviewing, updating & documenting top sellers.
- Support the US Community team to plan, organize & execute events focussed on seller education & growth.