Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
The Demand Gen/Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing & executing programs that generate new prospects & advance existing opportunities for the marketing & sales team within specific, targeted accounts & contacts. You will act as liaisons between marketing & inside, partner, operations, & field sales teams as well as central demand functions consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound & outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. This role will be the most cross-functional role on the Demand Generation - Growth/Digital team. This role is stakeholder management heavy & does not involve people management. Your ability to create & execute thoughtful & impactful programs that balance digital, email, webinars, direct mail, & live events with account-specific priorities will define your success.
What a day is like:
- Own the strategy, development, & execution of custom account-based marketing programs to drive awareness & demand for account prospects in North America.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to design the program, identify the right accounts to include, & the key metrics to measure success.
- Recognize, produce, & distribute compelling content that will be highly valuable to increase customer understanding of-and demand for-our solutions.
- Create, plan, & execute targeted digital, content, email, event, & web marketing efforts, creating a highly effective & personalized approach for these strategic accounts.
- Continually measure, monitor & drive improvement in program approaches; employ industry best practices & look for opportunities to increase effectiveness & efficiency to fulfill sales & demand gen pipeline generation. Utilizing Marketo, Salesforce, & Engagio.
- Present regularly on program performance & success to sales & marketing leaders.
- Create annual & quarterly marketing plans & targets for targeted sales accounts & contacts that focus on new logos & accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs
- Proactively engage with ADRs to teach, coordinate, communicate, & optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Evaluate, select & manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, & fulfillment services
- Track lead flow with our sales ops team to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner using Marketo, Salesforce, & Engagio.
- Work with Campaigns to develop more ABM existing database initiatives such as drip-nurture campaigns for existing contacts in target accounts
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas & contact information within strategic accounts; develop data & insight strategy to add key personas & contacts within accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, & processes
You're perfect for this role if you:
You have best in class marketing, demand generation, & channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company as well as experience building, launching & reporting on campaigns using Marketo & Salesforce.
You also have:
- Minimum of 4-7 year's experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or field marketing role.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs & large account selling teams
- Solid experience creating & executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, & social networking.
- Track record of developing & managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation & list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how to use inbound marketing & content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle & how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, & accelerate growth.
At our Headquarters in San Francisco, you'll be surrounded by the best & brightest in the industry, as well as a few of our furry friends. Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong match in the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
This is a full-time role based in our downtown San Francisco office.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.